Process mining for auditors
Sessions organisées en deux séances de 14h à 16h. La date notifiée est celle du premier jour. La seconde session a lieu le lendemain.
Process mining is a bit like magic: You import a data set and the process mining tool automatically constructs a process map that shows you how your process was actually performed. But to really apply it in your day-to-day work, you need to know a thing or two about how to deal with complex processes, how to detect and fix data quality issues, and how to actually analyze your process with process mining.
In this training, you will learn the basics of this new discipline in two 2-hour sessions. Before, between and after these sessions, you will practice by diving into hands-on exercises. We will focus on topics and examples that are relevant for auditors.
– Internal Auditors
– Compliance officers and internal control functions
– Risk managers
Fluency in English – English language training in a virtual classroom
– Understand the most important application possibilities of process mining
– Get familiar with the basics of process mining techniques
– Practice the usage of process mining techniques
Folders containing Powerpoint slides, technical documents, exercises, documentation, bibliography
Presentation methods : Paperboard – Light-projector
- – Application possibilities of process mining
– Step-by-step approach to apply process mining
– Overview of common techniques for analysing with process mining
– Practical exercices