EU Financial Services for Internal Auditors Certificate (CFS-EU)
EU Financial Services for Internal Auditors Certificate, a facilitator-led specialty certificate program, will provide you with critical intelligence, guidance, and practical applications to advance a career in financial services internal auditing. The program includes a general financial services foundations unit followed by more in-depth training on liquidity, model risk management, fraud, culture and conduct, and other mission-critical topics.
Senior and staff auditors
• Apply the concepts of The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework, Financial Services Risk Framework, and other relevant frameworks to the organisation’s strategy and objectives.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge the regulatory landscape and of key risks facing financial services organisations.
• Conduct financial services focused engagements in conformance with the "International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing".
• Auditing Liquidity Risk
• Auditing Capital Adequacy & Stress Testing for Banks
• Auditing Model Risk Management
• Auditing Credit Risk
• European Unit Financial Services
• Assessing Market and Interest Rate Risk
• Auditing Culture and Conduct Risk in the Control Environment
• Assessing Cybersecurity Risk : roles of the Three Lines Model
• Assessing Fraud Risks
• Auditing Third-party Risk
Participants who complete the course are eligible to sit for the certificate exam which is administered on The IIA’s LMS platform