💡Replay disponible : https://youtu.be/azT8ZOUNvsg?si=CDnQBH7-Fp6msbJa
NB : Veuillez noter que ce Webinar ne sera pas diffusé sur Workplace.
ECIIA and EIRG (European Institute Research Group) organise a webinar on Internal Audit and Human Capital, on Wednesday January 17, at 11.00 (CET).
The 2024 edition of Risk in Focus (RiF) highlighted human capital again as the second biggest risk. And Chief Audit Executives expect a substantial rise in the time their IAF will spent on this topic the coming years.
During the webinar attention will be paid to:
– The main audit topics in the area of human capital, like talent management, DEI and psychological safety
– How to get your expertise?
– The do’s and don’ts’s auditing them
– Chiara Velenich, Audit Senior Manager at Stellantis, Italy | Facilitator
– Astrid Langeveld: CAE at Achmea, Netherlands
– Alberto Ferreiro Prado, CAE at Ferrovial Group, Spain
– Luis de la Fuente Gil de la Vega, Head of Internal Audit for Sustainability and Human Capital at BBVA, Spain
– Pascale Vandenbussche, ECIIA Secretary-General
A CPE request form will be available at the end of the webinar. Please note that the certificate will be issued by your own National Institute.