The role of Internal Audit in ESG
In a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous), ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) becomes a determining factor for companies in terms of compliance, attractiveness, talent retention. Which role can Internal Audit play to assess that companies are applying and evaluating evolving regulations without impacting the organization’s operations.
Internal Auditors, Chief Audit Executives
To ensure ESG fundamentals are covered/reviewed through practical exercises and exemples
– What is Sustainability?
– Overview Environmental risk and the role of Internal Audit
– Overview Social Risk and the role of Internal Audit
– Overview on Governance Risk and the role of Internal Audit
– ESG frameworks / standards
– Unsustainable Development Goals
– Demystifying the Alphabet soup
– How can a company look at sustainability from the point of view of shareholders
– Sustainability – a Board matter or Audit Committee matter
– Sustainability and change management
Visuels de présentation – fiches techniques – exercices – alternance de mises en application, de retours d’expériences et d’exposés.
Senior Executive passionate and successful in building and developing audit, risk & control functions in global industrial environments.
- Definition of ESG and sustainability.
- Overview of ESG risks and the role of internal audit.
- Review of the ESG frameworks/standards.