The CRMA certification means having a key to the vast world of opportunities the profession of internal auditing offers. The certification will prove that you are willing to improve your skills, demonstrate your commitment to the profession and help you gain confidence as well as credibility.
- Roles and competencies required to provide risk management assurance and consulting services.
- Evaluate organizational indépendance of the Internal audit activity and report impairments to appropriate parties.
- Recommend establishing an organizational risk management strategy and processes, or contribute to the improvement of the existing strategy and processes.
Domain II - Risk management governance
- Governance, Risk management, and control frameworks.
- Risk management integration.
Domain III - Risk management assurance
- Risk management approach
- Assurance processes